Dependability includes non-functional system features such as reliability, availability, safety, security etc. and efficient techniques for such trustworthy hardware components and software systems for the systems that society depends on, such as power grids, transportation, medicine, and finance, are vital, since failures in these complicated systems may lead to significant financial losses or even human casualties. Methodologies, architectures, and mechanisms that support modeling, design, implementation, and evaluation of trustworthy hardware and software systems and applications are our main concern.
Our research concentrates on following topics.
- SoC and IC Testing
- Model Checker based Testing and Verification
- Fault-tolerant Design
- Software Vulnerability Detection
- Validation, Verification, and Testing
- Software Reliability / Fault Tolerance
- Metrics, Measurements, and Analysis